While the original software offers a wide range of features to keep in touch with our contacts, users are often looking for more. To help users customize their WhatsApp experience, we offer tweaked apps like YoWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp and FMWhatsApp. Although these tuned applications are flawed, and continued use may cause accounts to be masked.
So if your account is also blocked, then you should learn how to transfer GBWhatsApp messages to the original software again. You can read this guide to transfer GBWhatsApp to new/existing phones in different ways.
What is GBWhatsApp and how is it different from WhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is a modified version of the original software released by third-party developers. It offers a wide range of features not currently available in the original software applications. Since the app is not available in the Google Store (because it violates its terms and conditions), you need to download it from a third party source. Here are some of the main features of GBWhatsApp that are currently not available in the original software.
- Users can have two WhatsApp numbers in one phone
- You can share various files with your contacts
- Up to 50 MB of video and 100 MB of audio files can be shared at a time
- One-click copy of WhatsApp status
- Customize application fonts, scales, and stickers
- Share up to 90 images at a time (instead of the original app’s 10-photo limit)
- Send automatic replies to your contacts
- You can customize the last access status and online status of the selected contact
- Easy call message
- Hide the selected dialog
- A whole new range of emojis, stickers and GIFs to choose from
- Lots of color themes, and lots of other features that aren’t in original software
The limitation of GBWhatsApp
While GBWhatsApp offers so many advanced features, there are certain things you should know in advance:
- The application is not licensed by the original software developer, and continued use may result in your account being suspended or temporarily banned.
- You can no longer back up your chat history on Google Cloud Drive.
- You can’t access WhatsApp’s new features by updating the app. Ideally, you need to manually uninstall and reinstall GBWhatsApp for the update.
Method 1: Use the tool to transfer GBWhatsApp data to WhatsApp with one key
First, I will let you know how to transfer GBWhatsApp data to in the simplest way. If you don’t want to go through any unnecessary hassle and Transfer GBWhatsApp to your new/old phone, please use the help of MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer. It provides a one-click solution for backing up your chat data to your computer and restoring it. This way, you can first maintain a dedicated backup of your GBWhatsApp data and then restore it on the original software. To learn how to easily transfer GBWhatsApp data to the original software, follow these steps:
1. First, simply connect your phone to your computer and start MobileTrans on it. At home, activate the “WhatsApp Transfer” module.
2. After the system detects your device, just click the “GBWhatsApp Transmission” section and confirm that you choose to use the original software to transfer your GBWhatsApp data from the old phone to the new phone.
3. Just wait for the transfer process to complete. If the original software data you saved on the new phone is overwritten, you can back up your chat data before transferring it. Go to Backup and Restore > Application backup and restore, then select native software to back up your application data on your computer.
4. After the backup is complete, MobileTrans will notify you so that you can safely remove the device. You can also choose to view backup files from here.
Method 2: Manually transfer GBWhatsApp data to WhatsApp
As you can see, Mobiletrans-whatsapp Transfer provides a simple and effective solution for how to move chat from GBWhatsApp to WhatsApp. In addition, you can manually transfer your chat records. Needless to say, this will take more time and may not even end up producing the desired results. First, we will back up GBWhatsApp data, uninstall it, and then try to restore the backup to WhatsApp. To learn how to transfer GBWhatsApp messages to WhatsApp in the usual way, follow these steps:
1. First, start GBWhatsApp on your device,Then go to its Settings > Chat > Chat backup. From here, you can back up your GBWhatsApp chats on local device storage.
2. Once you’re done backing up, just go to the Google Store and download the official app. Just be careful not to set it up immediately on the new application.
3. Now, connect your phone to your computer to browse its file storage or just use the file manager application on your phone.
4. Browse to your device’s storage > GBWhatsApp > Database and view a list of available backup files. Simply select the latest backup and rename it “msgStore.db” by removing the date from the name.
5. Then copy the backup file (msgStore.db) from here and go to WhatsApp > Database folder to paste files.
6. That’s it! After copying the files, you can launch the original software on your phone. Launch the Settings and enter the phone number previously associated with your device. Since the official software will detect existing backups, simply choose to restore your data.
After following this guide, you will be able to easily restore GBWhatsApp data to the official software.If you want to know more about the modified version of the original software, you can visit the home page of the website. We provide third-party modified versions such as YoWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp, etc. You can try to download the modified version on the mobile phone to feel different experience
- what is gbwhatsapp latest version
- what is the use of yowhatsapp V9.27
- FMWhatsAPP for android free download
- how to download fouad whatsapp
- which whatsapp version is best for android