The original WhatsApp didn’t offer the ability to send a message to a number. It was necessary to save a new number to your contact list and then search for it within official WhatsApp to send a message. But things have changed in GB WhatsApp. This article is to show you how to send messages without saving number on GB WhatsApp. Let’s get started.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: GbWs.Pk
Visit for more about GBWhatsApp latest.
The delay in accepting user suggestions for changes or new features by the official WhatsApp has annoyed users. For example, some users complained that it was inconvenient to have to save numbers to the address book in order to dial them. As an example, sometimes users go to events and the taxi driver asks for their location on WhatsApp to pick them up.
There is no need to save a password for a location that is only going to be texted to this number once to send. This is where GB WhatsApp can meet the user’s need to be able to dial without adding it to the contact list. Let’s trace the steps involved in sending messages without saving number on GB WhatsApp.
- Step 1. Firstly, please download and install GB WhatsApp onto your mobile phone by clicking on our official download button.
- Step 2. Enter the contact number and the required one time password (OTP) to authenticate your account.
- Step 3. Tap the icon to launch GB WhatsApp and click on the three dots option icon in the top right corner.
- Step 4. The “Message a Number” tab is listed on the drop-down menu!
- Step 5. Now, paste in the number you wish to call.
- Step 6. Eventually, you have two different messages, both Call and Message.
This is how to send messages without having to add contacts with GB WhatsApp. It also allows you to schedule WhatsApp messages. We hope these methods will help you to chat with each other without saving each other’s numbers. If you have found the tips here useful or would like to discover more fantastic features, then please don’t forget to download GB WhatsApp as well as share this useful article on social media.